Legislative Assembly for the ACT: Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2018 Week 5 Hansard (10 May) . . Page.. 1896 ..
(4) The cost for fitting of an on-board energy solution will not be known until the wire free performance requirements are established and a procurement process is undertaken.
Transport—light rail (Question No 1082)
Miss C Burch asked the Minister for Transport and City Services, upon notice, on 23 March 2018:
(1) How many full-time equivalent (FTE) drivers will be employed to operate light rail vehicles once the service commences.
(2) Of those drivers identified in part (1), at what (a) grades and (b) salary bands will they be employed.
(3) What penalty rates will light rail drivers be paid for working (a) at night, (b) on Saturday, (c) on Sunday and (d) on public holidays.
(4) Will drivers of light rail vehicles be rostered on a 5-day or 7-day basis.
Ms Fitzharris: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
(1) The drivers of the Light Rail Vehicles will be employees of Canberra Metro not the Territory, hence all aspects of their engagement are matters for Canberra Metro's determination. Is expected there will be around 30 drivers in place at the commencement of services to the public.
(2), (3), (4)
These are matters which are managed by Canberra Metro, not the Territory.
City Renewal Authority—promotional materials (Question No 1085)
Mr Coe asked the Chief Minister, upon notice, on 23 March 2018:
In relation to the video content produced by the City Renewal Authority, can the Minister provide, for each video, (a) the nature and/or focus of the content, (b) whether the material was produced wholly internally or third-parties were involved, (c) a breakdown of the cost associated with the content, including production and distribution costs, (d) information relevant to production or distribution, (e) the total number of views or reach of the content and (f) any other relevant information related to the production and distribution of content.
Mr Barr: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
(a) Facebook live video - City Renewal Authority chair Michael Easson and deputy chair Christine Covington meeting with Chief Minister Andrew Barr.