Legislative Assembly for the ACT: Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2018 Week 5 Hansard (10 May) . . Page.. 1847 ..
SOG B - 4.5*
SOG C - 5*
ASO6 - 9*
AS05 - 3*
AS04 - 1*
PO2 - 1*
PO3 - 1*
RN - 0.25
(b) The Minister's office staff classification is Senior Adviser.
(3) ACT Health use the ACT Public Service Media Communications and Engagement Policy and associated guidelines to support its engagement with media.
As a general rule, ACT Health media releases are approved by:*
Director of the relevant line area(s) and/or any spokespeople in the release;*
Executive or Senior Manager of Communications in the Directorate;*
Deputy Director-General or Director-General; and*
Relevant Minister's Office (if applicable).
For all public health alerts issued by the Directorate, approval is through the ACT Chief Health Officer. In the event of a health emergency, all public information is approved by the Incident Controller of the emergency.
Government—music grants (Question No 1037)
Mrs Dunne asked the Minister for the Arts and Community Events, upon notice, on 23 March 2018:
(1) What grant funding did the ACT Government provide to the Australian National University (ANU) for the delivery of music outreach programs by the ANU School of Music for (a) 2013, (b) 2014, (c) 2015, (d) 2016 and 2017.
(2) How much of the grant funding, for each year listed in part (1), was for the delivery of the (a) Music Engagement Program, (b) Music Development Program, (c) Music for Colleges Program and (d) Student Outreach and Engagement Program.
(3) If the total funding for the programs listed in part (2) does not equate to the funding provided in answer to part (1), what is the explanation for the difference.
(4) What grant funding is the ACT Government providing in 2018 to the ANU for the delivery of music outreach programs by the ANU School of Music.
(5) What specific programs are to be delivered under the funding provided in the answer to part (4).