Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2018 Week 4 Hansard (12 April) . .
ACT Health—FOI requests
(Question No 1032)
Mrs Dunne asked the Minister for Health and Wellbeing, upon notice, on 23 March 2018:
(1) Why did the Minister's Directorate fail to upload Freedom of Information (FOI) requests submitted between late 2015 and 2017 to the Open Government website.
(2) What actions have been taken to ensure this failure does not occur again and when will the relevant documents be uploaded.
(3) Has the Directorate prepared responses to FOI requests since 2017 that have not been uploaded to the ACT Government website.
(4)Why was my FOI request of 31 January 2018, regarding health data, returned to sender without anyone from my office being contacted.
Ms Fitzharris: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
(1) ACT Health overlooked the final step of loading responses to FOI requests to the ACT Open Government website.
(2) ACT Health has implemented procedures around uploading responses to FOI access applications to ACT Health's disclosure log to ensure compliance under the Freedom of Information Act 2016. Responses were uploaded on 6 December 2017.
(3) Since 2017 ACT Health has prepared responses to two FOI requests under the Freedom of Information Act 1989 that were not uploaded to the open government website as they were determined by the decision makers as not suitable for publication in line with the Online FOI Publication Policy.
(4) ACT Health has no record of an FOI access application of 31 January 2018 being received from Mrs Dunne. FOI access applications can be emailed to HealthFOI@act.gov.au or posted to Freedom of Information Unit, Health Directorate, GPO Box 825, Canberra ACT 2601.
(Question No 1034)
(1) In relation to the notifiable invoices register for January 2018, what is the purpose of the payments made to (a) AGFA Healthcare Australia for $4 030 855.77, described as "ICT System", (b) Orion Health for $489 060.00, described as "ICT System" and (c) Westpac Banking Corporation for $544 706.11, described as "Other Receivables".
(2) In relation to the payment made to Westpac Banking Corporation, why is it described as "Other Receivables", when it was a payment.
Next page . .
Previous page. . . .
Speeches . . . .
Contents . . . .
Sittings . . . .