Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2018 Week 4 Hansard (12 April) . .
economic conditions, annual growth in the Wage Price Index and the population, the turnover to stock ratio, house price growth and judgement. As these factors are applied at an aggregate level it is not possible to provide the forecast number of residential property transactions.
Table 3: Number of residential property transactions, 2011-12 to 2016-17
Residential property transactions
Source: ACT Revenue Office
(4) The Estimated Resident Population (ERP) data for the ACT can be found on the ABS website (www.abs.gov.au). The relevant ABS catalogue reference is 3101.0, Table 4.
(Question No 1019)
Mrs Kikkert asked the Minister for Health and Wellbeing—
(1) In relation to outreach services in the ACT, what health services have outreach programs for new parents to support their emotional and mental wellbeing.
(2) What health services have outreach programs for youth to support their emotional and mental wellbeing?
Ms Fitzharris: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
(1) ACT Health offer the following outreach program for new parents:
• The Parenting Enhancement Program (PEP) is a program through ACT Maternal and Child Health where nurses provide continuity of care for parents and babies at home for the first 12mths. Parents who require extra support in their parenting are referred to the program either during their pregnancy or shortly after. This support includes maternal wellbeing, development checks, parenting advice and referral to other support services as required.
(2) ACT Health offers the following outreach programs for youth to support their emotional and mental wellbeing:
• The Specialist Youth Mental Health Outreach which provides care for young people experiencing first on-set psychosis. This service operates seven days a week and provides an outreach service for those diagnosed with psychosis and are unable to attend office based treatment.
Apart from youth specific programs, 18 to 24 year olds also receive outreach through ACT Health and community organisation programs including:
• ACT Health's Crisis Assessment and Treatment Team which is a seven day, 24 hour outreach service. Their role is to provide a highly accessible and responsive acute mental health assessment and treatment service in the most appropriate setting.
Next page . .
Previous page. . . .
Speeches . . . .
Contents . . . .
Sittings . . . .