Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2018 Week 4 Hansard (12 April) . .
(ii) Early Running Complaints
Scheduled Services Over Period
Complaints per 1,000 services
(5) Transport Canberra continually monitors the performance of the network to identify improvements to running times across the network. In October 2017 the timetable for the Red Rapids was revised after it was identified as having a high amount of late timing records.
The revised timetable resulted in an increase of on time performance on this route. Regarding further initiatives, Transport Canberra service planners continue to use performance data from the MyWay and NXTBUS systems to identify problematic running of services and publish revised timetables to deliver an improved service outcome as operational changes allow.
ACTION bus service—breakdowns
(Question No 1001)
Miss C Burch asked the Minister for Transport and City Services, upon notice, on 23 February 2018:
(1) What is the total number of ACTION bus breakdowns by model of bus for the financial years (a) 2016-17 and (b) 2017-18 to date.
(2) What is the most common cause of breakdown by model of bus in the ACTION fleet for the financial years (a) 2016-17 and (b) 2017-18 to date.
(3) What is the average annual maintenance cost per bus for each model of bus in the ACTION fleet.
(4) What is the total amount spent on bus maintenance during the financial years (a) 2016-17 and (b) 2017-18 to date.
(5) What is the average number of bus breakdowns per model of bus by year for the financial years (a) 2016-17 and (b) 2017-18 to date.
(6) What is the total number of services that were (a) not completed due to a breakdown and (b) completed their service more than four minutes after the scheduled time after a breakdown in (i) 2016-17 and (ii) 2017-18 to date.
(7) What is the number of breakdowns that occurred during (a) peak and (b) off peak periods in (i) 2016-17 and (ii) 2017-18 to date.
Ms Fitzharris: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
(1) Please see Attachment A.
Next page . .
Previous page. . . .
Speeches . . . .
Contents . . . .
Sittings . . . .