Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2018 Week 4 Hansard (12 April) . .
(4) Full-time equivalent drivers employed as at 30 June 2017 in the last five years are as follows:
(5) Future network design will determine the staffing requirements to which Transport Canberra will recruit.
(6) The ratio of full-time equivalent employees currently available to work to buses is as follows:
1 FTE to 0.7 buses
1 FTE to 3.6 buses
Other Operational Staff
1 FTE to 5.1 buses
ACTION bus service—performance
(Question No 997)
Miss C Burch asked the Minister for Transport and City Services, upon notice, on 23 February 2018:
(1) How many ACTION bus trips ran late per week from January 2017 to date, including (a) the average number of minutes the services was late and (b) any significant reason for the lateness if available.
(2) Which 10 ACTION bus routes have most often run late from January 2017 to date, including the (a) number of trips that ran late for each of the routes from January 2017 to date, (b) average number of minutes each service was late and (c) significant reason for the lateness if available.
(3) What are the top 10 roadwork sites that have disrupted ACTION bus services in (a) 2017 and (b) 2018 to date, including (i) when the road works commenced and when they will be completed, (ii) the routes that have been impacted by the sites and (iii) the average number of minutes the service ran late during the duration of the roadworks.
(4) How many complaints were received per month from January 2017 to date regarding services running (a) late and (b) early and what are the top 10 routes that have had the most complaints from January 2017 to date about running (i) late and (ii) early.
(5) What actions have been undertaken since January 2017 to address network punctuality and what further initiatives will be implemented in the remainder of 2018 to improve network punctuality.
Ms Fitzharris: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
(1) Transport Canberra service timeliness is recorded at the trip timing point level. This means that a single trip can be on time, late and early throughout. This method is used
Next page . .
Previous page. . . .
Speeches . . . .
Contents . . . .
Sittings . . . .