Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2018 Week 4 Hansard (12 April) . .
(3) Refer to Table 1 above.
(4) Refer to Table 1 above.
(5) Contracts may be entered into on an 'as-needs' basis for the project. I do not intend to speculate on the number of future contracts that may be needed.
(6) As per 5 above.
(7) As per 5 above.
(Question No 991)
Miss C Burch asked the Minister for Transport and City Services, upon notice, on 23 February 2018:
(1) How many staff have been appointed to the Light Rail Stage 2 project team to date.
(2) How many staff may be appointed to the Light Rail Stage 2 project team in the (a) remainder of 2017-18, (b) 2018-19, and (c) 2019-20 financial years.
(3) Will the staff appointed to the Light Rail Stage 2 project team be permanent ACT public servants or contractors.
(4) How are the staff required for the Light Rail Stage 2 project team being recruited.
(5) How much has been budgeted for the recruitment of staff in (a) 2017-18 and (b) 2018-19.
(6) In relation to the total number of staff expected to be appointed to the Light Rail Stage 2 project team in (a) 2017-18, (b) 2018-19, and (c) 2019-20, how many will be responsible for communications, stakeholder and community engagement.
Ms Fitzharris: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
(1) The average Full Time Equivalent staff appointed to the Light Rail Stage 2 project in 2017-18 is 12.5, noting there are several staff that work across Light Rail Stage 1 and Stage 2.
(2) This is dependent upon how the project develops over time.
(3) The nature of employment arrangements are made on a case by case basis with consideration to the needs to the project and the market skill set available at the time.
(4) Through ordinary ACT Government recruitment and procurement processes.
(5) Costs of recruitment are not specifically identified in the Light Rail Stage 2 budget and are managed within a general overhead budget for administration expenses to recruit staff for vacant positions.
(6) Please refer to the response provided to question 2.
Next page . .
Previous page. . . .
Speeches . . . .
Contents . . . .
Sittings . . . .