Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2018 Week 3 Hansard (22 March) . .
Amendment to the operation of the LRV radio system.
Amendment to the tolerances of traction power reticulation.
Defining the process for the progressive accreditation of the Safety and Systems Assurance plan.
Amending the vertical and horizontal platform alignment parameters.
(3) The subcontractor forum was established in May 2017 and is held at least quarterly. It is convened and chaired by Canberra Metro, as required under the Project Agreement. There have been 3 subcontractor forums to date.
(4) The IR Forum was established by Canberra Metro in September 2016 and is generally held monthly. There have been 13 Construction IR Forums and 3 Operations and Maintenance IR Forums to date.
ACTION bus service—fleet
(Question No 995)
Miss C Burch asked the Minister for Transport and City Services, upon notice, on 23 February 2018:
(1) How many new buses have been (a) purchased or (b) leased for the Transport Canberra fleet in the financial years of (i) 2016-17 and (ii) 2017-18 to date.
(2) How much has been spent on (a) purchasing or (b) leasing the buses listed in part (1).
(3) How many more buses does the ACT Government expect to (a) purchase or (b) lease for the remainder of the 2017-18 financial year.
(4) What is the estimated cost of (a) purchasing or (b) leasing the buses listed in part (3).
(5) What is the age of the Transport Canberra bus fleet, broken down into five-year brackets.
(6) How many buses in the Transport Canberra fleet do not feature air conditioning or climate control systems.
(7) When will the buses listed in part (6) be replaced.
Ms Fitzharris: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
(1) A total of 27 buses have been purchased for the Transport Canberra bus fleet in the financial year 2016-17 and 8 buses have been purchased in 2017-18 to date. Two buses were leased in 2017-18.
(2) A total of $12.1million (Ex GST) has been spent of purchasing the 27 buses delivered in 2016-17 and $3.6 million (ex GST) was spent on purchasing the buses delivered in 2017-18. To date $153,000 has been spent on the currently leased buses in 2017-18
Next page . .
Previous page. . . .
Speeches . . . .
Contents . . . .
Sittings . . . .