Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2018 Week 3 Hansard (22 March) . .
2017-18 (YTD to February 2018)
First Home Owner Grant
(Question No 992)
Miss C Burch asked the Minister for Transport and City Services, upon notice, on 23 February 2018:
(1) Have any variations been made to the project agreement with Capital Metro PC Pty Limited for the Capital Metro Project since it was first made; if so, can the Minister outline the nature of those variations.
(2) Have the obligations set out in the agreement for the Capital Metro Project, including for delivery phase reports, been met to date; if not, can the Minister outline the nature of any obligations which have not been completed in accordance with the agreement.
(3) Has a subcontractor forum been established; if so, how frequently are meetings of the subcontractor forum expected to be held and how many meetings of the subcontractor forum have actually been held.
(4) Has a union forum been established; if so, how frequently are meetings of the union forum expected to be held and how many meetings of the union forum have actually been held.
Ms Fitzharris: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
(1) Three Deeds of Amendment have been agreed with Canberra Metro to incorporate minor changes to the Project Agreement. The nature of those changes is as listed below:
Clarifying the definition of insurance component.
Defining the process for reviewing Project Plans.
Amending the access date to Constitution Avenue and Coranderrk Street.
Amending the access date for Land Access at Flemington Road changing the access date to the Area 1 and Area 2 of the intersection of Manning Clark and Flemington Road.
Commencement of review period to accommodate rostered days off (RDO's).
Amending the provisions of landscaping items.
Amendments to clause 10.9 of the Project Agreement.
Defining the process for the timing, submission and certification of design documentation.
Amending the name and address of the Project Co Representative
Amending the contract Project Co entity name under the Project Agreement.
Next page . .
Previous page. . . .
Speeches . . . .
Contents . . . .
Sittings . . . .