Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2018 Week 3 Hansard (22 March) . .
(2) How are residents who report issues via Fix My Street communicated with and informed of the action taken, or not taken, on their requests.
(3) Are there standard timeframes in place for providing updates to residents following the initial contact and prior to closing an incident or report.
(4) What are the final actions taken once a request has been completed or finalised.
(5) Are there processes in place to analyse the data from Fix My Street to inform future planning and decision making.
Mr Ramsay: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
(1) The ACT Government has received the following number of requests through the Fix My Street Web form:
(a) 2017: 27515 requests
(b) 2018: 7353 requests (until 15 March 2018)
(2) Residents who provide their contact details are contacted by the responsible business unit.
(3) The timeframes depend on the nature of the selected topics.
(4) The final actions are for the line area responsible to reply to the resident where appropriate.
(Question No 958)
Mr Milligan asked the Minister for Sport and Recreation, upon notice, on 23 February 2018 (redirected to the Minister for Regulatory Services):
(1) Under the provisions of the Lakes Act 1976 is a permit required to use a powerboat on Canberra's urban lakes and ponds; if so, how many requests for a powerboat permit have been received in the past five years.
(2) How many requests for a powerboat permit have been approved in the past five years.
(3) What are the conditions placed upon the ACT Water Ski Association Inc for their license to operate in ski areas.
(1) A permit or licence is required to use a powerboat on Canberra's urban lakes and ponds.
Transport Canberra and City Services (TCCS) issues permits for electric powered boats which include small size low powered craft. This type of powerboat poses little risk to other users and the environment. TCCS has received 610 applications for this type of permit in the past five years.
Next page . .
Previous page. . . .
Speeches . . . .
Contents . . . .
Sittings . . . .