Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2018 Week 3 Hansard (22 March) . .
Students with a disability in mainstream schools1
ACT public schools
Belconnen Schools Network
North Canberra/Gungahlin Schools Network
South Canberra/Weston Schools Network
Tuggeranong Schools Network
1 Includes students who meet the ACT Student Disability Criteria, including those students not formally assessed at the time of the census.
Planning—zoning and lease conditions
(Question No 937)
Ms Lee asked the Minister for Planning and Land Management, upon notice, on 16 February 2018 (redirected to the Minister for Regulatory Services):
(1) Under what arrangements does the YMCA occupy the building in Yarralumla Bay.
(2) What zoning and lease conditions apply to the building.
(3) Have there been any breaches of these conditions noted by the directorate.
(4) What penalties does the breach attract in the event of building owners being in breach of terms of the lease conditions.
(5) What advice, if any, has been provided to the building owners in respect of any breach.
(6) What action does the government intend to take should these breaches not be rectified.
Mr Ramsay: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
(1) The land is privately owned by the YMCA under the ACT's leasehold system.
(2) A Crown lease was granted on 17 August 2004 to the YMCA over Blocks 1, 2 & 3 Section 18 Yarralumla, commencing on 17 August 2004 and terminating on 16 November 2027. The purpose reads as follows:
To use that part of the premises known as Block 1 only for the purpose of a club house for occupation exclusively by the YMCA Sailing club as its base of sailing operations on the adjacent Lake and within these premises affording areas for recreation instruction light refreshment management locker room and toilet facilities storage for ministration to and fabrication of members' club and visitors' craft and for associated light boat handling facilities and vehicular parking;
Next page . .
Previous page. . . .
Speeches . . . .
Contents . . . .
Sittings . . . .