Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2018 Week 3 Hansard (22 March) . .
I note that there are four existing playgrounds within the suburb and another four located close by in the neighbouring suburbs of Stirling and Fisher.
Municipal services—nature strips
(Question No 925)
Mr Coe asked the Minister for Transport and City Services, upon notice, on 16 February 2018:
(1) What is the status of the proposed new guideline on the use of nature strips in residential areas.
(2) What is the status of the ACAT's consideration legislation relevant to the proposed new guidelines and when is ACAT due to hand down a decision.
(3) When will the new guidelines be released publically.
Ms Fitzharris: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
(1) Finalisation of the Nature Strip Guidelines is pending the findings of the ACT Administrative and Civil Appeals Tribunal (ACAT) relating to the Public Unleased Land Act 2013 (PULA) and unapproved verge developments.
(2) ACAT's decision is pending. No update on the timeframe has been provided for handing down a decision.
(3) The Nature Strip Guidelines will be publically released following ACAT's decision and findings and subsequent updates to the Guidelines as required.
Transport—provisional drivers licence review
(Question No 926)
Mr Coe asked the Minister for Transport and City Services, upon notice, on 16 February 2018 (redirected to the Minister for Justice, Consumer Affairs and Road Safety):
(1) What are the full terms of reference for the review into provisional driver licences in the Australian Capital Territory.
(2) What will be included in the review into provisional driver licences, including (a) which other jurisdictions will be examined, (b) criteria that the Australian Capital Territory and other jurisdictions will be measured against, (c) What sources of information will be relied upon and (d) any other relevant factors or key components of the review.
(3) Who will be conducting the review into provisional driver licences, if (a) an ACT Government body, identify the responsible body and (b) third-parties or external contractors will be involved in any capacity, outline (i) the nature of their involvement, (ii) the contract name, contract number, and value of any contracts
Next page . .
Previous page. . . .
Speeches . . . .
Contents . . . .
Sittings . . . .