Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2018 Week 3 Hansard (22 March) . .
may be undertaken by the contractors or agencies involved in the construction phase, for example for verge works and temporary parking arrangements.
(Question No 912)
Ms Le Couteur asked the Minister for Tourism and Major Events, upon notice, on 16 February 2018 (redirected to the Minister for Urban Renewal):
(1) Did a ministerial media release of 5 August 2016 titled "Government commits to new masterplan for Manuka Oval" state that "A panel of community representatives will advise the Government on a detailed masterplan for Manuka Oval" and that "an expression of interest for panel membership will be advertised within the next six weeks", if so, what is the terms of reference for the community panel.
(2) What is/ was the membership of the panel.
(3) When was the panel established.
(4) How often has the panel met.
(5) Does the panel remain active.
(6) What were the results of its consultation.
Mr Gentleman: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
(1-6) The Government is committed to a new masterplan for the Manuka Oval precinct. At this stage, the formation of the community panel has been deferred pending the completion of the Manuka Oval media and broadcast facilities. This timing also avoids any confusion arising from the National Capital Authority's review of the Development Control Plan for the area. Any future development will be guided by the community through the development of the master plan.
Director of Public Prosecutions—staff
(Question No 913)
Ms Le Couteur asked the Attorney-General, upon notice, on 16 February 2018:
(1) What is the current workload for staff, including the Director, for the Office of the ACT Director of Public Prosecutions (ODPP).
(2) What proportion of staff, including the Director, are routinely working overtime or overloading on casework.
(3) What proportion of time does the Director spend directly on casework, case management or personal handling of briefs, as opposed to policy, management and oversight tasks.
Next page . .
Previous page. . . .
Speeches . . . .
Contents . . . .
Sittings . . . .