Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2018 Week 3 Hansard (22 March) . .
February to December 2014
Preparation of draft Plan
* Development and refinement of draft Plan of Management - versions 1 to 7
* Engagement with Community Reference Group and other stakeholders.
January to December 2015
Consultation and discussion of the Kama Nature Reserve Buffer Zone as part of the draft Plan.
January to July 2016
Development of draft Plan version 8 - circulated for stakeholders for comment and refinements
July to December 2016
Development and delivery of Kama Interface Management Strategy
The Conservator endorses draft Plan
March to December 2017
Finalisation of draft Plan version 9
Draft Plan version 9 released for public consultation
23 March 2018
Deadline for Submissions on draft Plan version 9
(Question No 904)
Ms Lee asked the Minister for Transport and City Services, upon notice, on 16 February 2018:
(1) How many motorists have been booked for speeding or other offences in school zones since the start of the school year and at what schools did these bookings occur.
(2) How many motorists were booked for speeding and other offences in the same period last year and at what schools did these bookings occur.
(3) How many, if any, school zones have flashing or other illuminated signs
(4) At what schools are these flashing or other illuminated signs installed.
(5) How many schools have lollypop attendants and (a) at what schools are these attendants located, (b) what are their hours, (c) what is the cost of their employment and (d) who employs them.
Ms Fitzharris: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
(1) During the first two weeks of school term 2018 (5 to 18 February 2018), ACT Policing issued four Traffic Infringement Notices (TINs) for speeding in school zones. During the same time period, ACT Policing issued six cautions for speeding in school zones.
ACT Policing is unable to specify the exact schools in which these TINs were issued as some streets have multiple schools on them. However, the TINs were issued in
Next page . .
Previous page. . . .
Speeches . . . .
Contents . . . .
Sittings . . . .