Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2018 Week 2 Hansard (22 February) . .
$3,700 (ex GST)
Materials - Included in artists fee
Installation - included in artist fee
Roundabout - Lonsdale Street
$3,961.50 (ex GST)
Installation (traffic management)
$1,400 (ex GST)
(4) It is not anticipated that TCCS will undertake further murals.
(5) There are no further murals or public artworks currently proposed by the ACT Government.
(6) The murals that have been installed in Garema Place and on Lonsdale Street do not have a nominated display period at this stage.
(7) Two staff members from the CRA and one staff member from TCCS were involved in the installation of the Garema Place artwork.
National broadband network—local deployment
(Question No 871)
Mrs Kikkert asked the Minister for Transport and City Services, upon notice, on 1 December 2017 (redirected to the Acting Minister for Transport and City Services):
(1) What monitoring and auditing of local NBN deployment has been undertaken to ensure compliance with relevant planning laws, codes, regulations or guidelines, and by whom.
(2) What local government body is responsible for the management of NBN deployments in residential areas of the ACT.
(3) What other measures are being taken by the ACT Government to manage the rollout of the NBN in the ACT and to ensure nodes and other equipment are installed in community sensible locations in line with the relevant planning laws, codes, regulations and guidelines.
(4) To which local government body should complaints or concerns to do with local NBN deployment be presented to, for example, Transport Canberra and City Services or environmental planning.
Next page . .
Previous page. . . .
Speeches . . . .
Contents . . . .
Sittings . . . .