Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2018 Week 2 Hansard (22 February) . .
(11) How many business people attended Zaragoza with the Chief Minister and can he provide detail of who these attendees were.
Mr Barr: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
(1) Please refer to my Ministerial Statement.
(2) The delegation travel within Spain commenced on 17 October 2017.
(3) The delegation travel within Spain concluded on 19 October 2017.
(4) The delegation comprised of:
• Myself - travel within Europe from 15 to 19 October 2017.
• Ministerial adviser- travel within Europe from 15 to 19 October 2017.
• Director-General TCCS - travel to and from Europe from 14-21 October.
• Members of Canberra Metro consortium and board were present as CAF is one of the key subcontractors in the Light Rail project.
(a) $27, 928.97
*this does not include those representatives from Capital Metro
(6) Representatives from Canberra Metro met their own costs and the ACT Government is not privy to this information.
(7) Official representatives of the ACT Government.
(8) One (Director-General TCCS).
(10) As per requirements I provided a Ministerial Statement regarding the purpose of the delegation.
Legislative Assembly—ministerial leave
(Question No 859)
Mr Coe asked the Chief Minister, upon notice, on 1 December 2017:
(1) Can the Chief Minister provide the approved ministerial leave (including forward leave), including the dates of leave and acting arrangements since 1 July 2017 to date.
Next page . .
Previous page. . . .
Speeches . . . .
Contents . . . .
Sittings . . . .