Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2018 Week 2 Hansard (22 February) . .
Number of Visitors
Length of Activation
29 October 2016
The cost of the Kidscape event is included in the cost of The Backyard Experiment.
Not ticketed. It is estimated that over 1500 people attended.
Summernats in the City
10 February 2017
Showtime in the City
Not ticketed. It is estimated 500 to 1,000 people attended.
7 April 2017
You Are Here (Electric Avenues)
Event organisers reported more than 2,500 people attended.
30 June 2017
Not ticketed. It is estimated that approximately 2,000 people attended.
Legislative Assembly—travel by members
(Question No 834)
Ms Lawder asked the Chief Minister, upon notice, on 1 December 2017:
(1) Why was it necessary for a delegation to travel to Zaragoza in October 2017.
(2) When did the delegation commence.
(3) When was the delegation completed.
(4) When did the delegation travel and what was the composition of the delegation.
(5) What was the total cost of the delegation, including (a) airfares, (b) travel costs within Zaragoza, (c) accommodation, (d) food and beverages (e) hospitality, (f) travel allowances, (g) meeting costs and (h) other costs.
(6) Did any members of the delegation meet their own costs and what was the amount paid.
(7) What were the roles of these members.
(8) How many ACT Government officials attended Zaragoza with the Chief Minister.
(9) How many consultants attended Zaragoza with the Chief Minister.
(10) Did the delegation provide a report to the Government; if so, can the Chief Minister provide a copy of the report.
Next page . .
Previous page. . . .
Speeches . . . .
Contents . . . .
Sittings . . . .