Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2018 Week 1 Hansard (15 February) . .
(2) (a) The ACT has fully transitioned all eligible participants to the NDIS. The ACT Government is not aware of any people found ineligible by the NDIS that were previous recipients of ACT Government services and/or supports.
There may be instances where the NDIA has subsequently determined that an individual no longer meets the NDIS eligibility requirements, or proposes a significant reduction in the individual's package. Should such instances be drawn to the ACT Government's attention, the Office for Disability would contact the individual and advocate on their behalf, as appropriate.
(b) Confidential NDIS participant information is not made publicly available and is not generally provided to the ACT Government.
(3) An NDIS participant's plan is reviewed every 12 months, including consideration of the participant's ongoing eligibility.
(Question No 830)
Mr Milligan asked the Minister for Sport and Recreation, upon notice, on 1 December 2017:
(1) In relation to the provision of additional facilities for groups using Amaroo Playing Fields and maintenance of off-oval event areas, can at least two additional throw circles be provided on the lower oval at Amaroo Playing Fields.
(2) Can Gungahlin Little Athletics Centre be assisted with a reduced hiring fee for the usage of the main (football) oval.
Ms Berry: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
(1) The Amaroo Playing Fields are currently serviced by five throwing circles. While there is no capacity to provide additional throwing circles at this time, this request will be considered among other competing priorities for future upgrades of sportsground facilities.
(2) Hire fee rates have been established through consultation with the sporting community and already provide for reduced rates for junior sport use. The government applies a fair and consistent approach to providing public subsidies to all user groups.
(Question No 836)
Ms Lawder asked the Minister for Transport and City Services, upon notice, on 1 December 2017:
(1) In relation to the answer to question on notice No 668, what requirements are Canberra Metro required to comply with in accordance with the local industry project agreement.
Next page . .
Previous page. . . .
Speeches . . . .
Contents . . . .
Sittings . . . .