Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2016 Week 7 Hansard (4 August) . .
• CAMHS Early Intervention Program 18-25 yrs - 40
• CAMHS Childhood Early Intervention group work program - eight primary aged children per semester group.
(5) The wait-lists or waiting periods for CAMHS are the following:
• CAMHS Community teams - There is no waitlist for this service.
• CAMHS The Cottage and Dialectical Behaviour Therapy Program - There is no wait list for this service.
• CAMHS Eating Disorders Program - as of 9 June 2016, there are 12 young people on the wait list. The wait list is triaged against clinical presentation for the young people with extremely low weight or released from a hospital admission and are seen immediately.
• CAMHS Early Intervention Program 18 -25 Years - There is no waitlist for this service.
• CAMHS Perinatal Service - There is no waitlist for this service.
(Question No 764)
Mrs Jones asked the Minister for Transport and Municipal Services, upon notice, on 7 June 2016:
(1) What work was done in the upgrades to the Farrer shops, specifically and broken down into line items.
(2) What was the total cost of the upgrades to the Farrer shops.
Ms Fitzharris: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
(1) Features of the Farrer Shops upgrade included:
• new lighting to enhance security, and pedestrian and car park safety. This involved the replacement of eight existing street lights and installation of 12 additional street lights to the shops and surrounds;
• paving and footpath upgrades to improve pedestrian access to and around the shops;
• improved parking facilities to improve car park safety and parking for people with disabilities;
• new street furniture: two bin enclosures, two bench seats, a bicycle rack and drinking fountain;
• six new identification signs positioned at the main entry points to the shops to help passing traffic identify the centre;
Next page . .
Previous page. . . .
Speeches . . . .
Contents . . . .
Sittings . . . .