Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2016 Week 7 Hansard (4 August) . .
(4) The project budget for the signalisation of the Barton Highway intersection upgrade is $10 million. The construction line item for supply of the traffic signals is $400,000.
(5) Annual costs for maintenance, electricity and telecommunications will be approximately $4,620.
(6) Temporary Traffic Management arrangements will be in place during the installation of the traffic signals to ensure all vehicles movements are maintained.
(8) The traffic lights will be connected to the ACT's central signal control system which is an adaptive system that automatically adjusts timings to accommodate varying traffic flows. In addition staff from Roads ACT will monitor operations on site during morning and afternoon peak periods.
(9) Yes, if required.
Women—ACT Women's Plan 2010-2015
(Question No 757)
Mrs Jones asked the Minister for Women, upon notice, on 7 June 2016:
(1) In relation to the ACT Women's Plan 2010-2015, were the commitments to provide sex disaggregated data upheld on time, every time; if so, are the results publicly available.
(2) Were the commitments to deliver two progress reports, one by November 2012 and the other by 2014, upheld on time, each time.
(3) How is the ACT Government currently assessing the outcomes of the objectives as set out in the ACT Women's Plan 2010-2015.
(4) How, and in line with the objectives set out in the ACT Women's Plan, has the Government provided (a) mentoring and leadership opportunities to women from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds and (b) flexible employment opportunities for women entering or re-entering the workforce.
Ms Berry: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
(1) Yes, sex disaggregated data was provided in the two progress reports against the ACT Women's Plan 2010-15 and A Picture of Women in the ACT. The reports are available at www.communityservices.gov.au
(2) The first progress report against the ACT Women's Plan was delivered in November 2012 and the second was delivered in May 2015.
(3) A new ACT Women's Plan is currently being developed, taking into consideration feedback on the outcomes of the previous Women's Plan.
(4) In line with the objectives under the heading 'Economics' of the ACT Women's Plan 2010-15 the ACT Government delivers the following:
Next page . .
Previous page. . . .
Speeches . . . .
Contents . . . .
Sittings . . . .