Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2016 Week 7 Hansard (4 August) . .
Ms Berry: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
(1) Question No. 710 refers to the budgeted amount, not the actual expenditure. To answer this question more specifically would require an unreasonable diversion of staff resources and involve retrieving archived documentation for the years requested.
(2) Associated costs for professional headline acts involve transport, accommodation, and refreshments.
(3) Question No. 710 refers to the budgeted amount, not the actual expenditure. To answer this question more specifically would require an unreasonable diversion of staff resources and involve retrieving archived documentation for the years requested.
(4) These costs associated with the 'carnival cultural performers' are in relation to the first two days of the National Multicultural Festival.
National Multicultural Festival—non-government contributions
(Question No 735)
Mrs Jones asked the Minister for Multicultural and Youth Affairs, upon notice, on 2 May 2016:
(1) Did the answer to Question No. 679 advise that the "total cash amount received in the 2015-2016 Budget for the National Multicultural Festival is $0.475m in addition to cash raised from the stall holders and sponsors to meet the cost of the event" and that the private sector contributed $0.165m (incl. GST) to the 2016 National Multicultural Festival.
(2) Did the answer to Question No. 624 advise that the total annual budget for the 2016 National Multicultural Festival was $995 230.69.
(3) What can the budget difference of $520 230.69 be specifically attributed to.
(4) Which private sector entities contributed $0.165m and why did the private sector contribute this amount.
(5) Has the private sector contributed any amounts to the festival in previous years; if so, how much.
(3) The budget difference referred to in the question is incorrect. The budget difference taking into account the cash amount received in the 2015-2016 Budget and the private sector contribution is $355,230.69. This amount can be attributed to sponsorship and stall fees.
Next page . .
Previous page. . . .
Speeches . . . .
Contents . . . .
Sittings . . . .