Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2016 Week 7 Hansard (4 August) . .
Proposed new section 180
Page 9, line 25—
180 Exclusion directions—annual report
(1) The Minister must prepare a report for each calendar year about the exclusion directions given during the year.
(2) The report must set out the following information about the exclusion directions:
(a) how many directions have been given in total;
(b) how many orders have been given to—
(i) Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people; and
(c) the kind of conduct the directions have been given in relation to.
(3) The Minister must present the report to the Legislative Assembly within 3 months after the end of the calendar year to which the report relates.
Proposed new clause 30A
Page 19, line 22—
30A New section 26A
in part 3.4, insert
26A Non-association and place restriction orders—annual report
(1) The Minister must prepare a report for each calendar year about the non association orders and place restriction orders made during the year.
(2) The report must set out the following information about the non association orders and place restriction orders:
(a) how many orders have been made in total;
(b) how many orders have been made in relation to—
(ii) young offenders;
(c) the kind of offences the orders have been made in relation to.
Discrimination Amendment Bill 2016
Amendments moved by Mr Rattenbury
Proposed new section 67A (1) (da)
Next page . .
Previous page. . . .
Speeches . . . .
Contents . . . .
Sittings . . . .