Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2016 Week 6 Hansard (9 June) . .
(Question No 749)
Mr Coe asked the Minister for Capital Metro, upon notice, on 5 May 2016:
(1) Who initiated the production of the Myth versus Fact postcards produced by Capital Metro.
(2) Were the postcards developed internally or by an external provider.
(3) Who approved the text of the postcards.
(4) How many different versions of the postcards have been produced.
(5) How many postcards have been printed to date.
(6) How will the postcards be distributed.
(7) Is there any plan to mail out the postcards to all households in Canberra.
(8) What is the cost of (a) production, (b) printing and (c) distribution.
Mr Corbell: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
(1) The Capital Metro Agency (CMA) Communication and Stakeholder Engagement team.
(2) The content was produced internally and were printed and designed externally.
(3) The postcard content was approved through the Director of Communications.
(4) 12, printed back to back.
(6) The postcards were developed in approximately June 2015; at the time they were distributed at community events and via social media. In September 2015, the CMA was informed by the ACT Electoral Commission that the postcards were deemed electoral matter and did not meet certain branding elements of the Electoral Act 1992. Following this, the CMA amended electronic versions of the postcards and destroyed all hard copies within the office.
(8) (a)$275 (inc GST).
(b) $999 (inc GST).
Next page . .
Previous page. . . .
Speeches . . . .
Contents . . . .
Sittings . . . .