Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2016 Week 6 Hansard (9 June) . .
(1) What subunits from TAMS will be transferred in (a) full to Transport Canberra, (b) part to Transport Canberra, (c) full to the Conservation Agency and (d) part to the Conservation Agency.
(2) What subunits will remain in TAMS following the formation of Transport Canberra and the Conservation Agency.
Ms Fitzharris: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
The specific personnel and team arrangements for the new agency are being finalised, and a public announcement will be made in due course.
Trade unions—memorandum of understanding
(Question No 721)
Mr Hanson asked the Chief Minister, upon notice, on 7 April 2016 (redirected to the Minister for Economic Development):
(1) Concerning the MOU signed between the Chief Minister and UnionsACT on 26 March 2015, on how many occasions/contracts has ACT Government or its agencies consulted with UnionsACT on (a) prequalification arrangements, (b) standardised contract terms, (c) the process associated with the assessment of tenders and (d) the process associated with prequalification.
(2) What was the result of the consultations in part (1).
Mr Barr: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
(1) Since the MOU was signed on 26 March 2015, the ACT Government or its agencies had as of 7 April 2016:
(a) provided UnionsACT with lists of applicants for prequalification on twenty-seven occasions;
(b) met with UnionsACT on four occasions to discuss issues related to implementation of the MOU, as well as to explain to the unions the Government's proposed adoption of Total Facilities Management contracts;
(c) held no consultations with UnionsACT in relation to tender assessment process; and
(d) held no consultations with UnionsACT in relation to prequalification processes.
(2) Consultations have resulted in agreement to hold ongoing discussions and further develop shared understanding in relation to implementation of the MOU. Consultations in relation to Total Facilities Management also led to UnionsACT being provided with copies of Industrial Relations and Employment provisions of the proposed Total Facilities Management contract, for information.
The provision of lists of candidates for prequalification and tenderers for ACT Government contracts has not affected the outcomes of any processes.
Next page . .
Previous page. . . .
Speeches . . . .
Contents . . . .
Sittings . . . .