Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2016 Week 5 Hansard (5 May) . .
(7) Housing ACT operates a Sale to Tenant and a Shared Equity scheme aimed at providing a home ownership opportunity to public housing tenants. Details (policy, fact sheets, steps to process etc.) of both schemes are available on the CSD website at http://www.communityservices.act.gov.au/hcs/services/buying.
(Question No 715)
Ms Lawder asked the Minister for Transport and Municipal Services, upon notice, on 7 April 2016:
(1) How many bins are in public places, such as parks and reserves, in the ACT.
(2) How many bins are in (a) Pine Island Reserve, (b) Tuggeranong Town Park and (c) Tharwa.
Ms Fitzharris: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
(1) There are 1,113 litter bins in urban public places across the ACT.
Litter bins are primarily located at shopping centres and town and district parks. Litter bins are not provided at suburban parks, bus stops and Parks and Conservation Service's rural reserves.
(2) (a) There are no litter bins in Pine Island Reserve.
(b) There are five litter bins in Tuggeranong Town Park.
(c) There are no litter bins at Tharwa.
ACT public service—executive staff
(Question No 716)
Mr Coe asked the Chief Minister, upon notice, on 7 April 2016:
(1) What is the number of Chief Executives and Executives (that is senior executive staff) across the ACT Public Service, broken down by agency.
(2) What is the number of redundancies taken in the financial year (a) to date, (b) 2013-2014 and (c) 2014-2015, broken down by (i) agency, (ii) classification and (iii) as a percentage of the total number of the ACT public service.
(3) What is the total cost of redundancy payments in the financial year (a) to date, (b) 2013-2014 and (c) 2014-2015.
(4) What is the median and average years of experience for those staff who accepted redundancies in the financial year (a) to date, (b) 2013-2014 and (c) 2014-2015.
(5) What is the number of redundancies expected in (a) the remainder of this financial year and (b) in the financial year 2016-2017, broken down by (i) agency and (ii) classification.
Next page . .
Previous page. . . .
Speeches . . . .
Contents . . . .
Sittings . . . .