Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2016 Week 5 Hansard (5 May) . .
For example, I am advised that the full cost of the various grants programs in each of the nominated financial years would require a calculation of not only the staff costs associated with putting together the community assessment panels but also other related costs such as catering and printing of applications. This information would be difficult to source as it is not held in a discrete place and would vary from year to year depending on the level of staff undertaking the administration of the grants programs. However, reference can be made to the prior year's Hansard, Annual Reports and Budget papers to gather some of the requested information.
(Question No 710)
Mrs Jones asked the Minister for Multicultural and Youth Affairs, upon notice, on 6 April 2016:
Further to the answer to Question No. 624 which advised that $391 371 was budgeted for "other costs" for the Multicultural Festival, can the Minister provide the cost of each category of expenditure determined as "other costs".
Ms Berry: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
The items that are budgeted under the 'other items' ($391,371) category of expenditure include:
• Road Closures - $54,070
• Ambulance services, including first aid - $18,600
• Electrical and generators - $122,810
• Media and promotion - $60,100
• Professionally generated maps of festival footprint - $7,000
• Survey - evaluation - $5,000
• LED Screens - $3,291
• Backline (musical instruments on stages) - $7,500
• Hire of radios for area wardens - $1,000
• Professional headline performers and associated costs - $45,000
• Children's sanctuary - $2,000
• Hire of golf buggies - $2,000
• Signage - $3,000
• Opening Concert and Carnival cultural performers - $60,000
(Question No 711)
Ms Lawder asked the Chief Minister, upon notice, on 7 April 2016:
Was block 2 section 28 in East Greenway filled using material excavated in the creation of Lake Tuggeranong; if so, is that a suitable and safe base on which to build multi-storey medium density housing.
Next page . .
Previous page. . . .
Speeches . . . .
Contents . . . .
Sittings . . . .