Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2016 Week 5 Hansard (5 May) . .
(2) What is the (a) total number of staff, including their level/classification and (b) start date and length of secondment of staff who will be/are working on the Review.
(3) What is the total dollar amount allocated to the Review.
(4) What areas, other than staffing costs, were budgeted for the Review, and what was that total dollar amount budgeted.
Mr Corbell: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
(1) All members of the Review team commenced work on 23 February 2016.
(2) There are three staff supporting Mr Glanfield to undertake the Review. This includes:
Deputy Director-General (Justice), JACS
Deputy Director-General 3.7
Senior Manager, CSD
Senior Legal Policy Officer, JACS
A/g SOG C
All staff members are seconded to work on the Review from 23 February to
22 April inclusive.
(3) There has been no specific Budget provided for the Review. Directorate staffing, related accommodation and administrative costs (including printing and graphic design work) have been absorbed by Justice and Community Safety Directorate (JACS) and Community Safety Directorate (CSD). The amount allocated from existing budget for the appointment of Mr Laurie Glanfield as the Chair of the Review is approximately $60,000 (excluding GST).
(4) Please see answer three above.
(Question No 705)
Ms Lawder asked the Chief Minister, upon notice, on 5 April 2016:
For the months of November 2015, December 2015, January 2016, February 2016 and March 2016, (a) what was the total number of complaints received by Access Canberra and (b) how many complaints received by Access Canberra were passed on to ACT Government directorates or agencies as (i) anonymous or (ii) not anonymous.
Mr Barr: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
(a) what was the total number of complaints received by Access Canberra = 5158
(b) how many complaints received by Access Canberra were passed on to ACT Government directorates or agencies = 3207
(b) (i) how many complaints received by Access Canberra were passed on to ACT Government directorates or agencies anonymously = 1520
Next page . .
Previous page. . . .
Speeches . . . .
Contents . . . .
Sittings . . . .