Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2016 Week 5 Hansard (5 May) . .
(2) The allocated budget in 2015-16 for emptying bins in public places such as parks and local shopping centres is $0.535 million.
Additional bin emptying is also undertaken as required at shopping centres as part of the Shopping Centre Cleaning program, which is budgeted to cost $1.48 million in 2015-16.
The cleaning program also includes services such as litter collection, leaf removal and pavement cleaning.
Capital Metro Agency—costs
(Question No 702)
Mr Coe asked the Minister for Capital Metro, upon notice, on 10 March 2016:
(1) What has been spent to date on (a) staff costs, excluding superannuation, (b) superannuation costs, (c) consultant costs, (d) costs in designing, producing and distributing items which promote or advertise the Capital Metro project (including staff costs), (e) rent payments, (f) office costs, (g) entertaining costs, (h) travel costs, (i) furniture costs, (j) utilities payments and (k) any other costs by the Capital Metro Agency in the 2015-2016 financial year.
(2) For the consultants costs in part (1)(c) what is the (a) name of the contractor, (b) value of payments made to each contractor in 2015-2016 and (c) service performed by the contractor.
(3) For the promotional and advertising costs in part (1)(d), what is the nature of the promotional or advertising item produced.
(4) For the items in part (3), what is the (a) cost of designing, producing and distributing each promotional or advertising item and (b) quantity of the item produced.
(5) Can the Minister provide a breakdown of the items, and their respective costs, identified in part (1)(i).
Mr Corbell: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
(1) From 1 July 2015 to 18 March 2016, the Capital Metro Agency (CMA) has spent the following:
d) $21,248.75. Note, Staffing costs are provided as part of response to part (1)a).
Next page . .
Previous page. . . .
Speeches . . . .
Contents . . . .
Sittings . . . .