Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2016 Week 4 Hansard (7 April) . .
(4) The number of breakdowns by services type was (a) 22 for school services and (b) 472 for regular route services.
(5) Breakdowns by the times requested for the period were (a) 86, (b) 179, (c) 158 and (d) 71.
(6) Breakdowns by the years of manufacture as requested were (a) 63, (b) 149, (c) 125, (d) 115 and (e) 40.
(7) During the time period of 1 January to 20 March 2016, school Route 514 has broken down on five separate occasions. Each time the remainder of the service was covered by another vehicle.
(Question No 697)
Mr Coe asked the Attorney-General, upon notice, on 10 March 2016 (redirected to the Chief Minister):
(1) How many Passenger Carrying Vehicles are registered in the ACT.
(2) How many Passenger Carrying Vehicles registered in the ACT received the 20% Gas/Electric Vehicle discount and how is this number broken down by (a) gas vehicles and (b) electric vehicles.
(3) What was the total cost of the Gas/Electric Vehicle registration discount in the 2014-2015 financial year.
(4) What is the expected cost of the Gas/Electric Vehicle registration discount for (a) 2015-2016, (b) 2016-2017, (c) 2017-2018 and (d) 2018-2019.
Mr Barr: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
(1) 235,050 at 15 March 2016
(2) a) Gas = 7,432 and b) Electric = 2,376
(3) $342,342.60 is the discount provided to vehicles with a gas/electric only concession.
(4) The expected cost of the discount in current and future years will depend on demand and future decisions about registration fees.
Finance—community sector levy
(Question No 700)
Ms Lawder asked the Minister for Housing, Community Services and Social Inclusion, upon notice, on 10 March 2016:
Next page . .
Previous page. . . .
Speeches . . . .
Contents . . . .
Sittings . . . .