Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2016 Week 4 Hansard (7 April) . .
(Question No 691)
Mr Coe asked the Treasurer, upon notice, on 9 March 2016:
(1) What is the number of non-rateable dwellings in the ACT as at 8 March 2016.
(2) Of the number of non-rateable rateable dwellings in the ACT as at 8 March 2016, what is the usage of those non-rateable dwellings by category.
(3) Of the usage categories identified for non-rateable dwellings in the ACT, what is the number of dwellings per category.
(4) What is the projected number of non-rateable dwellings in the ACT for (a) 2016-2017, (b) 2017-2018 and (c) 2018-2019.
Mr Barr: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
(1) The number of non-rateable dwellings (residential properties) as at 8 March 2016 is 936.
(2) The usage of non-rateable dwellings by category is:
* Agriculture & Grazing
* Homes for the Aged
* Exempt Properties
(3) As above.
(4) The Government does not produce projections of future non-rateable land.
ACT public service—executive level staff
(Question No 692)
Mr Coe asked the Chief Minister, upon notice, on 9 March 2016:
(1) What is the number of Chief Executive and executive level equivalent staff for each Directorate and Agency across the ACT Public Service.
(2) What is the number by classification level of staff in part (1).
(3) How many of the staff in part (1) are on (a) long-term and (b) short-term contracts.
(4) What is the current average cost (including relevant on-costs) of each executive.
(5) What is the total number of SES officers in the ACT Public Service for each financial year since 1999-2000.
Next page . .
Previous page. . . .
Speeches . . . .
Contents . . . .
Sittings . . . .