Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2016 Week 4 Hansard (7 April) . .
RURAL - BELCONNEN
RURAL - CANBERRA CENTRAL
RURAL - COREE
RURAL - GUNGAHLIN
RURAL - MAJURA
RURAL - MOLONGLO VALLEY
RURAL - PADDYS RIVER
RURAL - STROMLO
RURAL - TUGGERANONG
RURAL - WESTON CREEK
(4) 120 of the 976 reported crashes occurred on Northbourne Avenue, including crashes on footpaths and intersections of Northbourne Avenue. The 120 crashes include 53 injury crashes, and 67 property damage crashes.
(Question No 688)
Mr Doszpot asked the Minister for Education, upon notice, on 9 March 2016:
(1) What work has been done on projected enrolments in each ACT public school for the (a) 2017, (b) 2018 and (c) 2019 school years.
(2) Who has undertaken the work and on what data are projections based.
(3) What comparison is made each year to projected vs actual enrolments.
Mr Rattenbury: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
(1) The Education Directorate undertakes annual one and five year student enrolment projections for each ACT Public School.
(2) The Education Directorate undertakes student enrolment projection modelling for each ACT Public School. Projections are completed using
a) school census and capacities data;
Next page . .
Previous page. . . .
Speeches . . . .
Contents . . . .
Sittings . . . .