Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2016 Week 4 Hansard (7 April) . .
(2) What was the fine imposed for each infringement category identified in part (1).
Mr Barr: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
(1) Please see attached spreadsheet
(2) Please see attached spreadsheet
(A copy of the attachment is available at the Chamber Support Office).
Roads—speed and red light cameras
(Question No 686)
Mr Coe asked the Minister for Justice and Consumer Affairs, upon notice, on 9 March 2016 (redirected to the Chief Minister):
(1) What is the breakdown of the number of infringement notices that have been issued in the financial years (a) 2014-2015 and (b) 2015-2016 to date, for fixed speed-only and fixed speed/red light cameras by (i) month, (ii) offence category of (A) 10 to less than 15 km/h, (B) 15 to less than 30 km/h, (C) 30 to less than 45 km/h and (D) 45 km/h or more, over the speed limit and (iii) location.
(3) What was the total value of fines imposed at each camera location in part (1) for the financial years, broken down by month, (a) 2014-2015 and (b) 2015 2016 to date.
Mr Barr: The answers to the member's question is in the attached spreadsheet.
(Question No 687)
Mr Coe asked the Minister for Justice and Consumer Affairs, upon notice, on 9 March 2016 (redirected to the Minister for Road Safety):
(1) How many accidents involving cyclists have been reported for each year since 2010-2011.
(2) How many of the accidents in part (1) involved (a) injury and (b) death.
(3) What was the suburb in which the accident took place for each of the accidents in part (1).
(4) How many of the accidents in part (1) took place on Northbourne Avenue.
Mr Rattenbury: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
Next page . .
Previous page. . . .
Speeches . . . .
Contents . . . .
Sittings . . . .