Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2016 Week 4 Hansard (7 April) . .
(a) 108, (b) 72, (c) 122, (d) 64, (e) 368, (f) 134, (g) 220, (h) 24, (i) 149, (j) 52, (k) 366, (l) 24, (m) 225, (n) 15, (o) 150, (p) 31, (q) 106, (r) 60, (s) 35 and (t) 345.
The answers represent the daily average for the period.
(2) For the period Monday 8 February 2016 to Friday 12 February 2016, the daily average number of passengers on route 202 was 126.
(Question No 680)
Mrs Dunne asked the Minister for Planning and Land Management, upon notice, on 18 February 2016:
(1) When was the development application for residential construction works at 36 Kinleyside Crescent Weetangera (block 17 section 6, Weetangera) lodged with the Government's planning agency.
(2) Did the planning agency require any modifications to the development application; if so, what were the nature of those modifications.
(3) What notifications of this development application were provided to neighbouring residents and when were the notifications provided.
(4) To which blocks/sections were the notifications given.
(5) What were the specifics of the notification.
(6) How many residents submitted objections to the development application and what was the nature of those objections.
(7) What responses did the planning agency give.
(8) To what extent was the development application modified as a result of objections and what was the nature of those modifications.
(9) Were any building design codes (a) relaxed or (b) set aside when approving the development application; if so, what were they and why were they relaxed.
(10) What building inspections have been undertaken since construction began and did those inspections reveal any elements of the construction works that did not comply with (a) the approved development application and (b) the ACT's building code; if so, what remedial works were required and did those remedial works comply with the requirements laid out in the building inspection report.
Mr Gentleman: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
1. DA201527636 for Block 17 Section 6 Weetangera was lodged with the planning and land authority on 21 May 2015.
2. No amendments were made to the development application during the assessment process.
Next page . .
Previous page. . . .
Speeches . . . .
Contents . . . .
Sittings . . . .