Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2016 Week 4 Hansard (7 April) . .
(4) The total capital expenditure (including infrastructure, ICT and Plant & Equipment) for 2012-13 to 2014-15, capital planned expenditure for 2015-16 and forward estimates for 2016-17 to 2018-19 is outlined below:
Actual Expenditure ($'000)
Forward Estimates1 ($'000)
1. Forward Estimates include capital initiatives approved up to and including the 2015-16 Budget.
ACTION bus service—concessions
(Question No 663)
Mr Coe asked the Minister for Transport and Municipal Services, upon notice, on 11 February 2016:
(1) What was the forgone revenue to ACTION for the 2014-2015 financial year because of implementing the concessions (a) capping MyWay student services at 30 paid trips per month and (b) capping MyWay standard card services at 40 trips per month.
(2) What was the total number of individual students who boarded an ACTION bus with a (a) MyWay student services card and (b) MyWay Student services card and reached the concession listed in part 1(a) for the month of August 2015.
(3) What was the total number of individual passengers who boarded an ACTION bus with a (a) MyWay standard card, (b) MyWay standard card and reached the concession listed in part 1(b) and (c) MyWay standard card and who made 30 or more paid trips for the month of October 2015.
(4) What was the total number of individual passengers who boarded an ACTION bus with a MyWay Standard Card and made 9 or more paid trips for the week beginning Monday, 1 February 2016 and ending Sunday, 7 February 2016.
(5) What is the predicted cost of implementing the concessions in part 1(a) and (b) for the financial years (a) 2015-2016, (b) 2016-2017, (c) 2017-2018 and (d) 2018-2019.
(6) Has the ACT Government modelled any changes to the concessions listed in part 1(a) and (b) for the 2015-2016 financial year; if so, what was the new concession cap modelled and the annual cost of the new concession cap modelled.
Ms Fitzharris: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
I am not prepared to authorise the time and resources required to respond to this question.
Health Directorate—doctors' employment
(Question No 666)
Mr Hanson asked the Minister for Health, upon notice, on 11 February 2016:
Next page . .
Previous page. . . .
Speeches . . . .
Contents . . . .
Sittings . . . .