Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2016 Week 3 Hansard (10 March) . .
Mr Corbell: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
(1) The Capital Metro Agency does not request other organisations to share videos or social media content across their own platforms. If content has been shared by organisations outside of the Capital Metro Agency it has been by the organisations own accord. There has been no cost associated with this activity.
(2) If content has been shared by organisations outside of the Capital Metro Agency it has been by the organisations own accord.
(3) Please refer question (1)
(4) Please refer question (1)
Capital Metro—Roadshow program
(Question No 676)
Mr Coe asked the Minister for Capital Metro, upon notice, on 18 February 2016:
(1) What is the purpose of the Capital Metro's Government Roadshow program.
(2) Has the Government Roadshow program been independently reviewed as a campaign (as defined in the Government Agencies (Campaign Advertising) Act 2009).
(3) In relation to the Government Roadshow visits held to date this financial year (a) how many have been held, (b) on what dates were they held and (c) where were they held.
(4) In relation to Government Roadshow visits scheduled for the remainder of this financial year, (a) how many are scheduled and (b) where will they be held.
(5) What approvals are sought before a Government Roadshow visit is held in the premises of a Federal Department or ACT Directorate or agency.
(6) How many Capital Metro staff attend each Government Roadshow visit.
(7) On average, how long does each Government Roadshow visit take.
(8) Can the Minister describe (a) each of the banners, (b) the pictures, (c) any models and (d) any other material displayed including fridge magnets, buttons, cards, proposed network maps, in relation to the promotional material displayed at each Government Roadshow visit.
(9) What is the cost of the promotional material displayed at each Government Roadshow visit including (a) banners, (b) pictures, (c) any models and (d) any other material displayed including fridge magnets, buttons, cards and proposed network maps.
(1) The purpose of the road show is to provide project updates and answer questions about light rail. The ACT Government is committed to being open and transparent about the project, by providing as many opportunities as possible for the community to ask questions about the project and provide feedback directly to Capital Metro Agency staff.
Next page . .
Previous page. . . .
Speeches . . . .
Contents . . . .
Sittings . . . .