Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2016 Week 3 Hansard (10 March) . .
Franklin—Chief Minister's letter
(Question No 674)
Mr Coe asked the Chief Minister, upon notice, on 18 February 2016 (redirected to the Minister for Urban Renewal):
(1) What was the cost for (a) production and (b) distribution of the Chief Minister's letter dated 11 February 2016 to residents of the suburb of Franklin regarding the sites identified for public housing in the suburb.
(2) How many copies of the letter were produced.
(3) Was the letter produced in the ACT.
(4) How was the letter distributed.
(5) Who (a) drafted and (b) approved the letter text for production.
Mr Barr: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
(1) There was no cost for the production and distribution of the Chief Minister's letter, except for business-as-usual staff and computing costs.
(2) The letter was not printed.
(3) The letter was drafted in the ACT. It was not printed for distribution.
(4) A Portable Document Format (PDF) version of the letter was attached to an email from the Public Housing Renewal Taskforce. This was sent to a mailing list of Franklin residents, who had registered their details for updates on public housing in the suburb. It was also emailed to key stakeholders including the Gungahlin Community Council and the Parents and Citizens Association for the Franklin Early Childhood School.
(5) The letter was drafted by my Office. I approved the text of the letter for distribution.
(Question No 675)
Mr Coe asked the Minister for Capital Metro, upon notice, on 18 February 2016:
(1) Does Capital Metro promote its Youtube videos and other social media messages on the websites or e-newsletters of other organisations; if so, what is the cost for the promotion in (a) 2015-2016 and (b) 2016-2017.
(2) Can the Minister provide a list of the external websites, e-newsletters and other forums which have featured Capital Metro YouTube videos or other social media messages.
(3) Is this promotion organised by an external provider or arranged in-house.
(4) If the promotion is organised by an external provider, what is the cost of that service.
Next page . .
Previous page. . . .
Speeches . . . .
Contents . . . .
Sittings . . . .