Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2016 Week 3 Hansard (10 March) . .
a) One complaint in relation to Kerrigan Street in March 2015.
Two complaints in relation to Douglas Waterhouse Drive, one in March 2014 and another in September 2015.
2. Speed surveys were undertaken in Dunlop. The results indicated the average speeds on these roads to be as follows:
Lance Hill Avenue
Henry Sutton Circuit
Hugh McKay Crescent
No surveys undertaken
Douglas Waterhouse Street
Our Canberra newsletter—publication
(Question No 651)
Mr Coe asked the Chief Minister, upon notice, on 9 February 2016:
(1) In relation to the Our Canberra newsletter dated January/February 2016 (a) how many editions of this newsletter were published, (b) for which regions of the ACT, was a separate edition of this newsletter produced, (c) did each copy of this newsletter include a 'Get Re psyched about Recycling' magnet and (d) what was the print run for each edition of this newsletter.
(2) What was the cost of (a) printing, (b) production, (c) producing and affixing the magnet and (d) distribution for each edition of this newsletter.
(3) Was the newsletter printed in the ACT.
(4) Was the magnet produced in the ACT and is the magnet recyclable.
Next page . .
Previous page. . . .
Speeches . . . .
Contents . . . .
Sittings . . . .