Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2016 Week 3 Hansard (10 March) . .
Mr Barr: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
(1) The print edition of Our Canberra is distributed the first week of every month, except January and February when a combined edition is distributed the last week of January.
(c) (i) printing - the printing cost per month is $16,885.
(ii) production - the five editions each month are produced internally by existing staff.
(iii) distribution - costs vary slightly each month due to changes in Canberra's total dwellings. The average total cost in 2016 is approximately $26,700 per month.
(d) Newsletters are distributed monthly to all Canberra households. For example, the January 2016 edition was distributed to 177,960 households, as advised by Australia Post), as follows:
• Belconnen - 42,994
• Central - 45,282
• Gungahlin - 25,014
• Tuggeranong - 35,608
• Woden/Weston Creek/Molonglo - 29,062
(e) Yes. The newsletter is printed by Canberra-based printer CanPrint.
(2) There are no current plans to include other materials with the print and digital newsletter for the remainder of 2016.
(4) This information is not currently available.
(Question No 650)
Mrs Dunne asked the Minister for Transport and Municipal Services, upon notice, on 9 February 2016:
(1) How many complaints has the Government received about speeding or other anti-social driving behaviour (a) along Douglas Waterhouse and Kerrigan Streets in Dunlop and (b) in Dunlop generally in each of the years (i) 2012 2013, (ii) 2013-2014, (iii) 2014-2015 and (iv) 2015-2016 (YTD).
(2) What studies has the Government undertaken or analysis made as to speeding or other anti-social driving behaviour in Dunlop and what were the outcomes of those studies or that analysis.
Ms Fitzharris: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
1. Roads ACT has received the following complaints about speeding in Dunlop:
Next page . .
Previous page. . . .
Speeches . . . .
Contents . . . .
Sittings . . . .