Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2016 Week 2 Hansard (18 February) . .
(2) How many of the vehicles in part (1) have had their registration renewed after a gap of more than one month.
(3) What is the administration fee to cancel a vehicle registration.
(4) What is the fee to re-register vehicles in part (2).
(5) From what date is the registration taken to have commenced for vehicles in part (2).
(6) Are vehicles referred to in part (2) required to be inspected before registration.
Mr Barr: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
(1) (a) 10,832 and (b) 6,239 at 15 February 2016.
(2) (a) 625 and (b) 169 at 15 February 2016.
(3) There is no administration fee to cancel a vehicle registration.
(4) The fee to re-register vehicles in part (2) is $43.20.
(5) The registration commences on the date the vehicle registration fees are paid.
Waste disposal—Mugga Lane tip
(Question No 665)
Ms Lawder asked the Chief Minister, upon notice, on 11 February 2016:
(1) What is causing the putrid smell said to be emanating from the Mugga Lane tip recently.
(2) What is the ACT Government doing to address this issue.
(3) How many complaints about this issue have been received by (a) Access Canberra, (b) Environment and Planning Directorate, (c) Environment Protection Authority, (d) Territory and Municipal Services Directorate, (e) ACT NOWaste and (f) any other ACT Directorate or agency.
(4) Is Environmental Authorisation No. 0375 the authorisation that the contracted operator of the Mugga Lane tip is required to comply with; if not, what is the correct authorisation.
(5) Is the Environment Protection Authority responsible for monitoring the contracted operator's compliance with Environmental Authorisation No. 0375 or other, if not Environmental Authorisation No. 0375.
(6) Has the Environment Protection Authority adopted the Victorian Environment Protection Authority's Best Environmental Practice Management for the Siting, Design, Operation and Rehabilitation of Landfills, and the latest version of that document; if the Victorian document is not the correct one, please advise what is, and provide a copy.
Next page . .
Previous page. . . .
Speeches . . . .
Contents . . . .
Sittings . . . .