Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2016 Week 2 Hansard (18 February) . .
(4) The nurses who have (a) applied for scholarships and (b) been awarded scholarships over the past five years include:
Applications for Scholarships
Planning—secure mental health unit
(Question No 623)
Mrs Jones asked the Minister for Health, upon notice, on 19 November 2015:
(1) Which Directorate previously had ownership of the parcel of land on which the Secure Mental Health Unit is to be built.
(2) When was this parcel of land transferred and how was it transferred to the Health Directorate.
(3) Which Directorate was responsible for the costs of demolishing the previous buildings and what were the costs.
(4) What is the current estimated value of this site.
Mr Corbell: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
(1) Justice and Community Safety Directorate (JACS) previously had ownership of the parcel of land on which the Secure Mental Health Unit (SMHU) is being built.
(2) The direct land transfer of the Symonston site from JACS to ACT Health was approved by the Minister for Environment on 10 December 2013.
(3) ACT Health was responsible for the costs of demolishing the previous buildings on the site of the SMHU. These works cost $300,000, excluding GST.
(4) The current estimated value of the SMHU land is $700,000.
(Question No 657)
Mr Coe asked the Chief Minister, upon notice, on 11 February 2016:
(1) How many privately registered vehicles have had their registration cancelled in the financial years (a) 2014-2015 and (b) 2015-2016 to date.
Next page . .
Previous page. . . .
Speeches . . . .
Contents . . . .
Sittings . . . .