Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2016 Week 2 Hansard (18 February) . .
Taxation—rates and concessions
(Question No 562)
Mr Doszpot asked the Minister for Ageing, upon notice, on 19 November 2015 (redirected to the Treasurer):
(1) What is the difference in general rates rebates received between capped and uncapped recipients in the current concession program.
(2) What impact would ceasing the uncapped (grandfathered) arrangement have on the households of seniors.
(3) Has the Government considered the financial capacity of our seniors to pay extra costs and the cost of living pressures they are under.
(4) When will the final report be released to the public.
(5) How much is currently spent on ACT concessions and discounts.
Mr Barr: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
(1) This is outlined on pages 14 to 17 of the government's discussion paper on "Options to Improve the Fairness and Targeting of the ACT Concessions Program", which can be found on the government's consultation website at www.timetotalk.act.gov.au.
(2) As per question (1).
(4) A discussion paper was released on 15 November 2015 to present the community with possible options to improve the fairness and targeting of the Concessions Program.
(5) The current budget for the Concessions Program is outlined in the above mentioned discussion paper on page 2.
Capital Metro—social media promotions
(Question No 587)
Mr Coe asked the Minister for Capital Metro, upon notice, on 19 November 2015:
(1) What has been the cost of promoting Capital Metro's social media profile on (a) Facebook and (b) Twitter to date.
(2) Has the Capital Metro Agency paid to promote Capital Metro through internet search engines such as Google; if so, what has been the cost to date of this promotion.
(3) What is the projected cost of Capital Metro Agency's social media and search engine promotion for the 2015-2016 financial year.
Mr Corbell: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
Next page . .
Previous page. . . .
Speeches . . . .
Contents . . . .
Sittings . . . .