Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2016 Week 2 Hansard (18 February) . .
(1) Does the Government intend to re-open the former Alkira Community Childcare Centre in Charnwood.
(2) Will the centre be run by government, community or commercial interests; if not by government, what process will the Government follow to appoint an independent operator.
(3) What refurbishment works are planned and at what budgeted cost.
(4) Has asbestos been found on this site; if so, what remediation works will be undertaken and will the Government undertake the refurbishment and remediation works or will the centre operator be required to undertake them.
(5) What will be the place capacity of the refurbished centre upon commissioning into service.
Mr Barr: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
(1) No decision has been made on the future of the former Alkira Community Childcare Centre in Charnwood.
(2) Refer to the response to question 1 above.
(3) There are no immediate refurbishment works planned for the building.
(4) Bonded asbestos has been identified in the ceiling of the rear enclosed veranda and the perimeter facade cement sheeting to the front section of the building. The materials have been classed as having a low potential for fibre release in its current state. Any future refurbishment of the building will include the removal of the bonded asbestos.
(5) Refer to the response to question 1 above.
(Question No 550)
Mrs Dunne asked the Minister for Health, upon notice, on 18 November 2015:
(1) How many stomal nurses are currently working in the ACT.
(2) How many stomal nurses are employed by the ACT.
(3) What is the level of unmet demand for stomal nurses.
(4) What is the salary range for stomal nurses in the ACT.
(5) What are the oncosts for stomal nurses.
(6) What is the annual cost to the ACT Government of providing stomal nurses.
Mr Corbell: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
Next page . .
Previous page. . . .
Speeches . . . .
Contents . . . .
Sittings . . . .