Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2016 Week 1 Hansard (11 February) . .
(1) What was the cost of the Schools for all Children and Young People report published on 18 November 2015.
(2) What were the terms and payments for each member of the Expert Panel.
(3) What other costs were involved in producing the report, including the "critical friends".
(4) What were the publishing costs of the report.
(5) Under what budgetary category was the review and its publication funded.
(6) What were the costs associated with the 2009 review of special education needs in the ACT, also undertaken by Professor Shaddock.
Ms Burch: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
(1) Total cost of the Schools for all Children and Young People report is $427,357
(2) Terms of payment for Emeritus Professor Anthony Shaddock $1,600 per day (total $212,000), Dr Sue Packer $1,500 per day (total $45,000), Mr Alasdair Roy, Nil.
(3) The total cost of the "critical friends"$59,756
a) ACT Government staff were appointed to assist the panel with other consultation and research. Their total salary costs were $93,750.
(4) Total publishing costs $6,315.
(5) The review and its publication have been funded from the Education Strategy Division budget.
(6) The total cost associated with the 2009 review undertaken by Emeritus Professor Anthony Shaddock was $207,500.
(Question No 597)
Mrs Dunne asked the Chief Minister, upon notice, on 19 November 2015:
(1) Under the Administrative Arrangements No. 2 of 2015, which became effective on 1 July this year, is the Minister for Territory and Municipal Services responsible for ACTION, the Arboretum, Land management and stewardship, and Municipal services and the Minister for Roads and Parking has responsibility for Parking (Coordinator-General), Roads ACT and Roads (Coordinator-General). What areas does Municipal Services specifically cover and what areas are specifically covered by Roads ACT.
(2) Are there areas such as footpaths, street lighting, storm water etc that are considered to be municipal services but are the responsibility of Roads ACT
Next page . .
Previous page. . . .
Speeches . . . .
Contents . . . .
Sittings . . . .