Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2016 Week 1 Hansard (11 February) . .
Please note: Morning routes are defined as those with a trip start time between 6.00am and 9.00am.
(Question No 595)
Mr Doszpot asked the Minister for Sport and Recreation, upon notice, on 19 November 2015:
(1) Who is responsible for the management of the ACT Sport Hall of fame and Sports star of the year awards.
(2) If this has been contracted out what is the value of the contract to manage these events.
(3) If handled by Sports and Recreation Services what are the direct and indirect costs of managing these events and does Sport and Recreation Services have any plans to contract out the management of these events.
(4) How many of the projects and programs administered by ACTsport has Sport and Recreation Services taken on and what is the cost of taking on the delivery of these services.
(5) How many tenants engaged with ACT Property Group to remain in Sports House in Hackett after ACTsport left for UC.
(6) What is the annual rental income received from tenants at Sports House.
(7) What discounts or rebates were offered to tenants to stay at Sports House.
(8) What reasons were attributed to tenants staying at Sports House in Hackett.
(9) Will Sport and Recreation Services support the creation of a new industry body to represent the Sport and Recreation community.
(10) Who will be undertaking the economic impact statement (EIS) that ACTsport had submitted to take a lead role on.
(11) What is the total cost involved with the EIS.
Mr Rattenbury: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
(1) Sport and Recreation Services (SRS) has been responsible for fulfilment of Government's commitment to deliver the 2015 ACT Sport Hall of Fame - event delivery was contracted to Earlybird Events with support from SRS. Arrangements for the future delivery of the Sports Star Awards are under consideration and yet to be decided.
(2) The set Event Delivery Fee paid to Earlybird Events for the ACT Sport Hall of Fame was $22,000.
Next page . .
Previous page. . . .
Speeches . . . .
Contents . . . .
Sittings . . . .