Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2016 Week 1 Hansard (11 February) . .
The sign was replaced with a permanent replacement sign on 17 November 2015.
(5) The sign maker accepted responsibility for the manufacture of this sign and undertook to replace as a matter of priority at no cost to the Territory.
(6) As above.
(7) Processes are in place to ensure spelling on signs is correct through design, installation and handover. The error was a mistake made in the spelling by the sign manufacturer. Errors such as these are normally identified either prior to the sign manufacture by the contractor, or during the process associated with the handover of the assets to the Territory.
ACTION bus service—tyre replacement
(Question No 589)
Mr Coe asked the Minister for Territory and Municipal Services, upon notice, on 19 November 2015:
(1) What was the cost of replacement tyres for ACTION buses in (a) 2014 and (b) 2015 to date.
(2) What was the cost of retreading tyres for ACTION buses in (a) 2014 and (b) 2015 to date.
Mr Rattenbury: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
Total cost of tyres for the 2014/2015 financial year
Total cost of tyres from 01/7/2015 to 30/11/2015
Total cost of retreads for the 2014/2015 financial year
Total cost of retreads from 01/07/2015 to 30/11/2015
ACTION bus service—patronage
(Question No 590)
(1) What was the patronage and farebox revenue for ACTION services in July, August, September and October 2015.
(2) What was the patronage and revenue by route and by number for ACTION services in July, August, September and October 2015.
Next page . .
Previous page. . . .
Speeches . . . .
Contents . . . .
Sittings . . . .