Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2016 Week 1 Hansard (11 February) . .
What was the cost of (a) production, (b) printing and (c) distribution.
(3) How many copies of the Report Card were printed and how was the distribution list determined.
(4) When is the next report due given the commitment in the Transport for Canberra Policy to the release of a report card each year.
Mr Gentleman: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
(2) a. $0
(3) No hard copies were printed. The report card is publicly available from www.transport.act.gov.au.
(4) The Government is considering the recommendations of the Auditor General's Report No 9 of 2015 Public Transport - The Frequent Network in relation to the report card. A report card will be released in 2016.
(Question No 582)
Mr Coe asked the Minister assisting the Chief Minister on Transport Reform.
(1) Can the Minister provide the standard deadline for replies for ministerial correspondence from (a) Members of the Legislative Assembly and (b) members of the ACT public.
(2) Can the Minister provide for the period from 1 July to 31 October 2015 the (a) number of completed ministerial correspondence items and (b) percentage of the ministerial correspondence items completed within the standard deadline.
(3) Can the Minister provide for the period from 1 July to 31 October 2015 the number of (a) ministerial correspondence items not completed within the standard deadline and (b) ministerial correspondence items marked for no further action for the period.
(4) What is the average time for ministerial correspondence to be signed and completed for (a) Members of the Legislative Assembly and (b) members of the ACT public for (i) 2014-2015 financial year and (b) 1 July to 31 October 2015.
(5) Is it a requirement that ministerial correspondence from Members of the Legislative Assembly be responded to.
Mr Rattenbury: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
Next page . .
Previous page. . . .
Speeches . . . .
Contents . . . .
Sittings . . . .