Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2016 Week 1 Hansard (11 February) . .
(2) The following table shows the number of students completing courses in eligible VET FEE-HELP courses that applied for a VET FEE-HELP loan from 2012 to 2015. The figures provided are for students who have completed in a particular year. The figures in table 2 to relate to students shown in table 1. The completions do not always relate to the year of enrolment as some programs have a duration longer than one year, may be studied part time or full time, and some students take longer to complete their program than others. 2015 completions will be finalised around March 2016.
Table 2. Students who applied for VET FEE-HELP: Completions by College and year
Business, Tourism & Accounting
Health, Community & Science
Technology & Design
Trade Skills & Vocational Learning
(3) CIT provides an estimate of expected VET FEE-HELP enrolments, and the amount of loans expected to be taken up, to the Australian Government a few months prior to the commencement of the academic year and prior to enrolments taking place. Modifications can be made to the estimate as required. The Australian Government funds CIT based on the estimate with funding being provided progressively throughout the academic year, on a fortnightly basis currently. At the completion of the academic year when enrolment figures have been finalised and reported, a reconciliation between the amount paid and actual enrolments is undertaken by the Australian Government, with overpayments being recouped or underpayment provided
ACTION bus service—IKEA special service
(Question No 578)
Mr Coe asked the Chief Minister, upon notice, on 19 November 2015 (redirected to the Acting Minister for Roads and Parking):
(1) What is the cost of ACTION providing a special service to IKEA between 16 and 22 November.
(2) What is the cost of ACTION providing a shuttle service around Majura Park on 21 and 22 November 2015.
(3) What is the policy for ACTION providing special or shuttle services.
(4) What is the cost of providing temporary traffic arrangements.
(5) Who is paying for the temporary traffic arrangements.
(6) Who authorised the variable message board screen "IKEA opens November 16".
(7) What is the policy for messages on the variable message boards.
Next page . .
Previous page. . . .
Speeches . . . .
Contents . . . .
Sittings . . . .