Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2016 Week 1 Hansard (11 February) . .
villages as part of the four year Indicative Land Release Program. The current program includes six sites suitable for aged care and retirement villages. These sites are scheduled to be released between 2015-16 and 2018-19.
(3) Provision of aged care services is the responsibility of the Commonwealth Government through the Department of Health. Please see http://www.health.gov.au/internet/main/publishing.nsf/Content/ageing-and-aged-care.
Budget—rates and concessions
(Question No 564)
Mr Doszpot asked the Minister for Ageing, upon notice, on 19 November 2015 (redirected to the Treasurer):
(1) What is the annual cost of providing the current (a) Water and Sewerage Concession and (b) Energy and Utility Concession.
(2) What is the estimated cost of providing eligible residents in Independent Living Units to access the Water and Sewerage Concession.
(3) What was the total cost of providing the General Rates rebate during 2014 2015.
Mr Barr: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
(1) The annual cost of providing the Water and Sewerage Concession during 2014-15 was $10.589 million. The annual cost of providing the Energy and Utility Concession during 2014-15 was $13.326 million.
(2) This is outlined on page 12 of the government's discussion paper on "Options to Improve the Fairness and Targeting of the ACT Concessions Program", which can be found on the government's consultation website at www.timetotalk.act.gov.au.
(3) The total cost of providing the General Rates Rebate during 2014-15 was $9.747 million.
ACTION bus service—flexi bus
(Question No 565)
Mr Doszpot asked the Minister for Territory and Municipal Services, upon notice, on 19 November 2015:
(1) How many passenger boardings did the TAMS Flexi Bus Service have during 2015.
(2) How many bookings were made since the service's launch in September 2014.
(3) Why does the Flexi Bus Service not operate through the whole of Canberra.
(4) What is the annual cost of operating this service on weekdays.
(5) Has there been any consideration to extend this service to include weekends.
Next page . .
Previous page. . . .
Speeches . . . .
Contents . . . .
Sittings . . . .