Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2016 Week 1 Hansard (11 February) . .
COMMUNITY PARTICIPATION: OUTPUT CLASS 3
The Community Participation Group brings together a number of functions under one umbrella. The Group includes the functions Community Recovery, Youth Engagement, Office for Ageing, Office for Women and the Office for Multicultural Affairs. Within the same Output 3.1 is the Office for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Affairs, the Community Development Grant Scheme and previously Community Facilities. As outlined during the Estimates Hearings the resources are largely pooled and this is found to be an effective use of resources given that the policy work and engagement activities can be episodic.
For this reason the figures provided for the Community Participation subunits are notional because staff in each area of the Community Participation Group work across other program areas on an as needs basis. Therefore these numbers are difficult to compare across the years.
Output 3.1 Community Participation
Community Development Grants
Community Sector Reform
Better Services Framework
Transfer properties to CMTEDD
Office for Ageing
Office for Women
Office for Multicultural Affairs
Office of ATSIA
Community Participation Group
ACT Work Safety Commissioner
(Question No 542)
Mr Wall asked the Minister for Workplace Safety and Industrial Relations, upon notice, on 18 November 2015:
(1) What is the process for the appointment of the ACT Work Safety Commissioner.
(2) Who were the applicants for the last appointment of the ACT Work Safety Commissioner.
(3) When is the current appointment of the ACT Work Safety Commissioner due to be vacated.
(4) How many inspections of businesses have occurred in the last 12 months by WorkSafe ACT.
(5) How are businesses identified for inspection determined.
Next page . .
Previous page. . . .
Speeches . . . .
Contents . . . .
Sittings . . . .