Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2015 Week 12 Hansard (29 October) . .
(Question No 505)
Mr Coe asked the Minister for Housing, upon notice, on 24 September 2015:
(1) How many times and in what locations has Housing ACT redeveloped public housing properties for sale on the private market.
(2) For each of the redevelopments in part (1), (a) how much was spent on (i) pre-construction works, (ii) construction, (iii) advertising and (iv) other costs, (b) how much did the Government collect in sales revenue, (c) what consultation took place before the decision to redevelop the site for sale on the private market and (d) what is the impact of the development on the public housing renewal program.
Ms Berry: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
(1) There have been four occasions on which Housing ACT has undertaken the redevelopment of public housing properties for sale on the private market. There have been three previously completed redevelopments in Braddon, Turner and Garran and there is one current redevelopment in Deakin.
(2) (a) (i) Pre-construction costs are not available as these functions were carried out under arrangements which also included other projects.
(a) (ii- iv) and (b) Details of the costs and sales proceeds for each redevelopment site:
Final costs are not available as this project is currently under construction
(c) The consultation undertaken for all of these redevelopments was consistent with the requirements of the ACT Planning and Land Authority for development applications.
(d) There will be no impact from these developments on the Public Housing Renewal Program.
(Question No 506)
Mr Coe asked the Chief Minister, upon notice, on 24 September 2015:
(1) How many vehicles are registered in the ACT, broken down by vehicle class.
(2) How much revenue has been collected in (a) registration, (b) road rescue fee, (c) road safety contribution, (d) lifetime care and support levy, (e) CTPI regulator levy and (f) compulsory third party insurance, broken down by vehicle class.
Next page . .
Previous page. . . .
Speeches . . . .
Contents . . . .
Sittings . . . .